Concorso per Fansubber

Questa sezione è stata aperta per dare una possibilità in più, a chi vuole, di commentare i nostri lavori e magari darci consigli. Questa sezione è riguarda il fansub in senso tecnico. Per i commenti sull'anime in sé postate nella sezione apposita.
Genocid
Italian Scanlation

Concorso per Fansubber

Messaggioda Genocid » ven apr 01, 2011 5:05 am

Ora non so se questa è la sessione più adeguata ma, gurando su AnimeClick ho trovato questa cosa:

http://www.subti.com/news/?Fans_and_Subs

If you’re an Italian or French fansubber,
this competition is for you!

What and where: you will be asked to subtitle a 5 to 10 minute clip from English into your mother tongue and send your subtitle file to us within 90 minutes. We will release the clip to be subtitled at 12.00 p.m. on 30 April 2011 and you will need to send the subtitles back by 1.30 p.m. of the same day. No specific guidelines will be given and the subtitles will be evaluated by a jury made up of translators, trainers, scholars and film critics. The subtitle file is to be sent back to us in .srt format.

questo concorso perònon è per i gruppi ma per i singoli che fanno parte di gruppi, in palio ci sono 400 euro e la possibilità di collaborazioni ulteriori...

per chi interessa...
Immagine

_Jack_
Tenente Colonnello
Tenente Colonnello

Re: Concorso per Fansubber

Messaggioda _Jack_ » ven apr 01, 2011 12:55 pm

:clap:
Ci stavo quasi per cascare!

Genocid
Italian Scanlation

Re: Concorso per Fansubber

Messaggioda Genocid » ven apr 01, 2011 3:53 pm

il punto è che non dovrebbe essere uno scherzo...
Immagine

Torna a “Starsubber: le nostre produzioni.”